Oxbridge Service Details
Oxbridge undergraduate applications
SI-UK will assist you with your application to five of the universities listed below at undergraduate level in any one UCAS cycle.
Oxbridge postgraduate applications
SI-UK will assist you with your application to two of the universities listed below, with a third application to one university not listed. If you wish to apply to more than two of the universities listed above, there will be an additional charge.
What is included?
Under the Oxbridge Service, SI-UK will do the following to maximise your chances of success:
- Advice on choosing the right school, based on your GPA and success rates
- Advice on writing and structuring your personal statement
- Ensure you meet all deadlines for additional tests such as the GMAT
- Non-subject-specific interview practice with an Oxbridge alumnus
- Advice on what to include in your reference letter
- Advice on what work experience to complete prior to your application
- Provide a reading list of materials to help prepare you for your interview
- Fill in the university application forms and track your application after submission
Which Oxbridge schools are included?
How SI-UK can help with your application
If you are interested in taking advantage of the Oxbridge service, then get in touch to arrange your free consultation.
Falmouth announce new courses for September 2020 entry
Northumbria offering new 2020 Masters courses in Fashion, Data Science and Law
York accepting Nigerian applications for Nursing programmes
Bangor University announce 50% discount scholarships for international students