Webinar: Learn more about the use of satellite and drone remote sensing in Engineering Geology
The University of Portsmouth is located on the south coast of England, about 120km southwest of London. There are over 24,000 students enrolled, 5,200 of which are international.
Learn more about studying at Portsmouth by joining this special webinar. Register today for free entry.
- 5* rated for excellence in the QS World University rankings 2021
- Outstanding Gold-rated teaching for our students (TEF)
- 84% satisfaction with course quality (PTES Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2020)
- Master’s Scholarships available for overseas students
- Top 10 of the UK's most affordable cities for students in the Natwest Student Living Index 2019
- School of Environment, Geography and Geoscience offers a wide range of academic expertise in areas such as Crisis and Disaster Management, Engineering Geology, Environmental Hazards, Geographical Information Systems
- Courses accredited by the professional body, Geological Society of London
- Recognised by Nigerian sponsors students such as Niger Delta and PTDF
Portsmouth was awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework and, internationally, was ranked in the top 150 of young universities in Times Higher Education World Rankings 2019 and in the top 500 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020.
Portsmouth is a modern, multi-disciplinary university offering practical courses at undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research level across five faculties, including the Faculty of Science and Health.
The School of Environment, Geography and Geoscience is one of seven schools located in the Faculty of Science and Health. They run an employability conference every year during Induction Week and have strong links with industry, often undertaking site visits and inviting industry experts as guest speakers.
Discuss your options on our range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes within the School of Environment, Geography and Geoscience by registering today.