University of Lincoln Masters Webinar with SI-UK Nigeria
Learn more about Masters programmes with placement opportunities at the University of Lincoln in this special webinar.
These programmes includes:
- MSc Management-1year placement, MSc Marketing-1 year placement
- MSc Accounting and Finance- 1 year placement
- MSc International Hospitality Management-1 year placement
- MSc International Tourism Management – 1 year placement
- MSc Engineering Management-8 month placement
- MSc Agri-food Technology-6 month placement
You can also learn more about the £5,000 Africa Scholarship and 50% Lincoln Global Scholarship for postgraduate students.
The University of Lincoln is ranked 17th overall within The Guardian University Guide 2020 and it is located in the heart of Lincoln’s city centre. Lincoln was named as one of the most affordable student cities in the UK in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020.
Why should you choose Lincoln?
- The University of Lincoln is a Top 20 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2020)
- Lincoln was awarded Gold, the highest standard possible in the National Teaching Excellence Framework
- 96% of our recent graduates were in work or further study six months after finishing their course, with more than 80 per cent working in graduate-level roles, according to the most recent Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey
- Great career staff to support students in increasing their employability through one to one sessions and career fairs.