Filling in your UCAS Application Form
UCAS application support for international students
As an official UCAS centre, SI-UK will provide you with free, independent advice on how to submit a high quality UCAS application. There are only five university choices available to students when filling in the application form, as well as over 50,000 courses at nearly 400 different providers, meaning it is vital you understand the UCAS application process fully and choose the right institutions to apply to. SI-UK will:
- Introduce schools and courses
- Help you decide on five UK universities and courses to apply to
- Create your UCAS application
- Review and edit your personal statement
- Add a reference to UCAS and send your application
- Fully track your application once in the UCAS database
2018 UCAS deadlines
Starting your UCAS application online
SI-UK can track your UCAS application by entering the buzzword ‘UKApplication10’ when applying. Follow these simple steps to link your application to SI-UK.
- Register on the UCAS website to be provided with a username and password.
- Click ‘Link your application to your school, college or organisation’ and enter the buzzword ‘UKApplication10’ when asked ‘How are you applying?’
- When asked ‘Which centre’, enter ‘Study International’. When asked ‘Is this correct?’, click ‘Yes’.
- When requested, verify your email address and ensure your details are correct.
- Check the email you received from UCAS and enter the code you are given. Click ‘Verify email’.
- Once verified, begin filling in your application.