Studying Abroad in the UK
What is Studying Abroad?
A study abroad programme is designed for international students attending university outside of the UK the chance to receive academic credits by spending a year or longer at a UK institution.
Study Abroad programme types
- Direct Enrolment
You can apply directly to a UK university that accepts international and EU students. Universities normally have special orientation and support services, and direct enrolment will afford you many opportunities to meet a huge amount of different people from all over the world, while immersing yourself in another culture.
Your current school may have direct links with UK universities whereby a certain number of students go to the UK for a term and, in exchange, UK students will spend time studying in your home country.
Why Study in the UK?
- Experience UK education and immerse yourself in UK culture
- Wide variety of courses, course types and flexibility
- Shorter courses means graduating and beginning your career much sooner
- UK universities and schools are famous for their high standards of teaching and facilities
- Comprehensive student support services, including international offices, orientation and unique resources
- Develop your English language skills
- The chance to explore the UK and Europe, broadening your horizons
How we can help
There are currently no events
Falmouth announce new courses for September 2020 entry
Northumbria offering new 2020 Masters courses in Fashion, Data Science and Law
York accepting Nigerian applications for Nursing programmes
Bangor University announce 50% discount scholarships for international students