Study Abroad in the UK
What is Studying Abroad?
A study abroad programme is designed for international students attending university outside of the UK the chance to receive academic credits by spending a year at a UK institution.
Study Abroad programme types
- Enrol directly at a UK university
You can apply directly to a UK university that accepts study abroad students. Universities normally have special orientation and support services, and direct enrolment will afford you many opportunities to meet a huge culture of different people, while immersing yourself in another culture.
Exchange programmes are among the most popular option for students interested in studying abroad. Your current school may have direct links with UK universities whereby a certain number of students go to the UK for a term and, in exchange, the same number come from the UK to your home country.
Why Study Abroad in the UK?
- Experience UK education and immerse yourself in UK culture
- Customise study to suit your schedule by enrolling for a single semester/term/summer
- Famous UK education system famous for its quality and high standards
- Comprehensive student support services, including international offices, orientation and unique resources
- The chance to explore the UK and Europe, broadening your horizons
How we can help
SI-UK's international university consultants can offer you advice on the best study abroad options in the UK catering to your interests, goals and financial status. Arrange your free consultation today in person or via Skype.
There are currently no events
Queen Mary launch new Accounting and Finance and International Business courses
UK universities stand out in 2019 World University Rankings by Subject list
Warwick Business School tops FT 'Best Online MBA' ranking
Hull announces new 50% tuition fee scholarships for postgraduate students