Student Visa Service to study in the UK

Student Visa Service

Our UK Student Visa Service can help you secure your student visa to study in the UK.

Nigerian Student Visa Service

SI-UK’s Student Visa Service offers advice to Nigerian students wishing to obtain a UK visa. 

We specialise in:

  • Tier 4 (G)/ (Child) student visa to enter the UK
  • Tier 4 (G)/ (Child) student visa extension in the UK
  • Student Visitor Visas

SI-UK’s experienced visa consultants are registered with the Home Office OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) and have extensive knowledge of the latest immigration legislation, rules and regulations.

Free Student Visa Consultation

Find out more about studying in the UK and what visa you require by arranging your free consultation.

Visa Application Service

In order to complete your UK visa application efficiently and to increase the likelihood of its success, your immigration matter will be dealt with in a few simple stages:

  1. Free initial consultation 
  2. Provide a checklist for necessary supporting documents
  3. Registration and payment
  4. Completion and submission of your online application to UKVI
  5. Book an appointment for your documents to be submitted at a UK visa centre
  6. Communicate with UK visa and immigration on your behalf
  7. Receive your visa

UK student visa types

Types of student visaWho can apply?
Tier 4 (Child) You can apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and want to study in the UK. If you are between 4-15 years old you must be coming to the UK to be educated at an independent fee-paying school.
Standard Visitor You can apply for a child visitor visa if you are 17 years old or under and want to study in the UK for up to 6 months. You cannot switch to a Tier 4 child visa. If you want to apply for a Tier 4 child visa you must apply from your home country.
Tier 4 (General)

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and have been offered a place on a course.

Short Term Study You can apply for a Short-term study visa if you’re doing a short course of study in the UK. This visa will allow you to come to the UK if you are 18 years or older and want to enter for up to 6 months to study a short course, up to 11 months to study an English language course or do a short period of research up to 6 months as part of a degree course of your overseas study.

We also offer support to apply for family, work, business and EEA national’s family visas, as well as settlement and British citizenship applications.

Meet us today

If you are interested in using the Student Visa Service, arrange your free consultation today.

SI-UK's service is fast, reliable and efficient. My consultant improved my chances of getting into a top university.
Carla Termini
International Business Economics at City University

Read more testimonials

  • Study at University of Glasgow
  • Study at University of Kent
  • Study at University of Oxford
  • Study at University of East Anglia
  • Study at London School of Economics
  • Study at University of Liverpool