University for the Creative Arts launch new website, announce two January 2016 courses
12 October 2015
The University for the Creative Arts, the second largest provider of creative arts in the UK, launched its new website this week alongside details of two new January start courses.
The new website can be found at http://uca.ac.uk/ and features revamped course and application information, as well as a new section for international students. In addition, two courses are to launch for January entry. They include the International Foundation in Art, Design,& Media, dedicated to preparing international students for undergraduate study in the UK, and the Graduate Diploma in Art, which focuses on preparing students for postgraduate study.
- Second largest provider of creative arts in the UK
- 91.9% of graduates are employed within six months of graduating
- Ranked 11th in The Times & Sunday Times league table of modern universities
- Highest ranked specialist creative arts university in the UK - Complete University Guide 2016
- Top 20 in the world for studying fashion - Business of Fashion Global Rankings 2015
- Architecture ranked in top 10 in the UK - Guardian University Guide 2016
Are you interested in learning more about UCA? Arrange a free consultation today.
There are currently no events