INTO UEA launch new International Development pathway
23 January 2018
The new programme is designed to prepare students for entry to Year 2 of a range of undergraduate degrees in International Development at UEA. The course will build students’ subject knowledge while continuing to improve their English language skills and it is a unique opportunity to study one module per semester alongside other UEA students.
Upon successful completion of the pathway, students can progress to one of the following degree programmes:
- International Development BA (Hons)
- International Development and the Environment BA (Hons)
- International Development with Anthropology BA (Hons)
- International Development with Economics BA (Hons)
- International Development with Politics BA (Hons)
- Media and International Development BA (Hons)
Study at INTO UEA
UEA’s School of International Development is ranked 12th in the world for Development Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017) and if you want to apply, arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today.
There are currently no events
Stirling named Nursing Times 'UK Educator of the Year'
Oxford becomes world leader in fields of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Essex named ‘University of the Year’ at 2018 THE Awards
UK government encourages universities to offer more two-year degree courses