Edinburgh Napier offers February FastTrack for undergraduate students
10 November 2015
Edinburgh Napier University and Edinburgh International College are offering students a fantastic opportunity to begin study from February 2016 with their February FastTrack programme.
- February FastTrack year for undergraduate students
- Lower cost of living (£1,015) per month in Scotland (compared to London £1,265)
- Three year undergraduate Business degree – entry into 2nd year
- Paid work placement, summer internship and study abroad opportunities
- Pre-master student can take advantage of summer months to work full time
Student accommodation in Edinburgh is also of a very high standard. Edinburgh Napier University has several university run student accommodation sites, including the new 778 en–suite Bainfield student accommodation site at Fountain Park. Around 800 students live at Bainfield so your flat will consist of EIC students like yourself and Edinburgh Napier University students.
- Individual study bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Shared kitchens and social space
- 24 hour security control
- Walking distance to leisure park and supermarket
- On all main bus routes
If you want to learn more, arrange a free consultation today to find out how you can successfully apply to Edinburgh Napier University.
There are currently no events
Stirling named Nursing Times 'UK Educator of the Year'
Oxford becomes world leader in fields of Computer Science and Engineering
University of Essex named ‘University of the Year’ at 2018 THE Awards
UK government encourages universities to offer more two-year degree courses